Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Forgive me my spelling mistakes

That's the very first sentence I should say! As English is not my first language I will do my best so you can easily understand me;) Let me introduce myself. My name is Dorota, I was born in Poland and came to England about 10 years ago. And I absolutely love it in here!
Some time ago I felt in love with Swarovski crystals and started my small business. That's mainly what I do but I also have a great passion for cooking and home decor. As I don't have my own dream home just yet I gonna show you how it will look like using photos from different sites. This blog will be my "album" with the photos of home decor I would like to have in one place so when the BIG DAY comes and I BUY my DREAM HOME I'll know exactly where to find decorating ideas that I often forget.
So let's start:)

As Mrs Summer still didn't leave please come in to the Dream Garden and enjoy the weather....





 You can view more of this amazing photos here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...