Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Just came back from holiday

It was a lovely time! We went to Turkey. It was my first visit in there and I've absolutely loved:D I have to say Turkey is an amazing and very interesting country... I'll definitely go back there one day. Let me show you some of my photos.

We had a lot of sun on the beach in Kalkan


We saw some good looking girls on Patara Beach

ate tons of fresh fruits and vegetables

and fresh juices and iced coffees

visited marvelous ancient cities

met new friends

saw phenomenal Chimaera natural gas flame on Yanartas mountain
 

and spent most of our time just relaxing and thinking of nothing

 That's it! What a shame it's all finished now:( At least we came back with our batteries full charged and ready to work harder than ever;) I'll prove it in my next post... So stay in touch!

xxx Dorota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...